JMIEntrance will provide all details in this article for JMI B.Tech 2020 like Jamia B.Tech Cutoff and Admission Procedure, etc. The admission will be based on the marks secured by the candidate is JEE Mains Exam. From the year 2016, Jamia has stopped to conduct Engineering Entrance Exam (JMIEEE) due to some reasons.
- The candidates who want to take admission in B. Tech program should appear in JEE Mains Paper 1.
- And the candidates who want to take admission in B. Arch should appear in JEE Mains Paper 2.
Syllabus for JEE Mains 2020: Download
About Jamia B.Tech
This faculty was established in 1985 with the departments of Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering departments. It has added the departments of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Department of Applied Science and Humanities (1996).
Jamia offers only 5 programs under B,Tech:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Computer Science & Engineering
Jamia has total 350 seats in B.Tech (All Branches):
|Computer Science & Engineering||70|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||70|
Every Year students apply for admission in the B.Tech course is around 40,000 to 70,000 for 350 seats because the fees is very less here and you can complete your B.Tech in just 40k.
JMI 2016 B.Tech Cut Off
Here JEE main score is provided not rank.
Where, CSE: Computer, ECE: Electronics, EEE: Electrical, ME: Mechanical, CE: Civil.
JMI 2017 B.Tech Cut Off
Here JEE main score is provided not rank.
JMI 2018 B.Tech Cut Off
Here JEE RANK is provided.
|Jammu & Kashmir||52458||378708||219190||460687||510568|
JMI 2019 B.Tech Cut Off
|Jammu & Kashmir||40572||44871||52217||65497||57268|
Documents Required For admission B.Tech (JMI)
- Registration Slip- Issued by JMI,
- JEE (Main) Admit Card,
- JEE (Main) Score Card
- 6 recent Passport size Photograph at the time of admission.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination, together with the original marks sheet.
- Age proof based on the certificate of High School/Secondary School.
- Proof of permanent address (Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc).
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates seeking admission under ‘Kashmiri Migrants’ Category will be required to submit a certificate in support of their claim of being Kashmiri Migrants obtained from the registered Divisional Commissioner, of the concerned State/Union Territory.
- Candidates seeking admission under ‘Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir’ Category will be required to submit a state-domicile certificate in support of their claim of being from Jammu & Kashmir.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor or a government hospital certifying blood group.
- In case an intervening / gap period is involved, the candidate has to submit a certificate/affidavit from Class 1 Gazetted Officer / Notary Public for the entire intervening/gap.
- Affidavit for not indulging in ragging activity as per prescribed Performa.
JMI B.Tech 2020 Admission Dates
|S.No||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Availability of application form||Last week of February 2020|
|2||Final date to submit application of JMI B.Tech admission 2020||Third week of May 2020|
|3||Commencement of application form correction facility||Final week of March to First week of April 2020|
|4||Release of rank list||First week of July 2020|
|5||Announcement of first selected candidates||Second week of July 2020|
|6||Release of second selected candidates||Second week of July 2020|
|7||Availability of third list (waiting)||Fourth week of July 2020|
|8||Declaration of fourth list (waiting)||First week of August 2020|
|9||Spot admissions (for vacant seats)||Second week of August 2020|
Note: Follow this page, for Regular Updates of Jamia: Follow
Reservation Criteria of JMI B.Tech Admission 2020
|S.No||Particulars||Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|2||Muslim Minority||Muslim Applicants||30%|
|Muslim Woman Applicants||10%|
|Muslim OBC/Muslim ST||10%|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||–||3%|
|4||Internal Jamia Students||–||5%|
Rs. 550 + Bank Charges